NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
EACH GIVEAWAY AND SWEEPSTAKES IS AVAILABLE FOR ENTRY ONLY IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE PARTICIPATION COMPLIES WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. ENTRY BY USERS IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS IS PROHIBITED. THIS GIVEAWAY/SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY THIRD-PARTY COMMUNICATION PLATFORM OR SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORK.
- ELIGIBILITY. Each OP3N Giveaway and Sweepstakes (a “Sweepstakes”) is open to entrants who are legal residents of the jurisdiction in which they reside and are at least thirteen (13) years of age or older in the United States (and, in the event that such entrant is under eighteen (18) years of age, a parent or guardian has provided express consent for such entrant to participate in any such Sweepstakes), or of the minimum age required for participation (as applicable) for residents of other jurisdictions (with or without parental consent, as applicable); provided, that this Sweepstake shall not be open to residents of any of the following excluded jurisdictions: Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, People’s Republic of China, Cuba, Sudan, Crimea, Belarus, Botswana, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Ethiopia, Ghana, Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Russia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Syrian Arab Republic, Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe and any other any country or account on the Consolidated Sanctions List maintained by the US Department of Treasury, or any other geographic area that is subject to UN-, US-, EU- or any other sovereign country sanctions or embargoes. Persons under thirteen (13) years of age are not permitted to enter any Sweepstakes, even if they have parental consent. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of OP3N, LLC, its affiliate(s), successor(s), assign(s) and/or designee(s) (collectively, “Sponsor”), and each of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising/promotion/fulfillment agencies, anyone else connected with the production and distribution of any Sweepstakes and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is/are void where prohibited by law. By participating, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to each Sweepstakes.
- TO ENTER. The relevant instructions and rules to enter each relevant Sweepstakes (“Entry”) will be designated on the home page or promotional page for the applicable Sweepstakes (the “Instructions Page”) and the relevant period for that applicable Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Period”) will be designated on the Instruction Page.
Terms of Service of relevant third-party communication platform or social media network will apply, as applicable, and each Entry shall be subject thereto.
LIMIT: One (1) Entry per person per Sweepstakes, unless otherwise expressly permissible in the applicable Instructions Page.
- PRIZE DETAILS AND RELATED TERMS. The applicable Instructions Page will designate the number of Sweepstakes winners and the relevant prize or prizes related thereto (as well as the mode and timing of the delivery of such prize or prizes). ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE APPLICABLE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD.
- AWARDING OF PRIZES. On or about the designated date following the end of a given Sweepstakes Period (the “Selection Date”), Sponsor will select the relevant winner or winners at random from among all eligible Entries during such Sweepstakes Period. The Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to each Sweepstakes. The Sponsor will notify the winner by direct message via the relevant third-party communication platform or social media network (as designated on the Instructions Page) on or about the Selection Date and such winner or winners will be required to provide all requisite information to Sponsor within the time frame designated by Sponsor in such direct message. If a potential winner is found not to be eligible or in compliance with these Official Rules, or if such Prize notification or any Prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternate winner. Except where prohibited, acceptance of a Prize constitutes entrant’s consent to use of the entrant’s name and Entry post for advertising, promotional and publicity purposes by Sponsor and on a publicly available winner’s list. By accepting a Prize, winner acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of any entrant. Prizes won by an eligible entrant who is a minor in their jurisdiction of residence will be awarded to minor’s parent or legal guardian.
Prize is non-transferable. No cash redemption or Prize substitution allowed by winner, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Value of the Prize awarded may be reported for tax purposes where required by law. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor. Prize is subject to terms and conditions set by issuer.
- TAXES. Any valuation of the Prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor. The value of the Prizes will be taxable to winner as income. All federal, state and local taxes and any other taxes, costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely winner’s responsibility. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes.
- OTHER CONDITIONS. These Official Rules are final and binding in all respects and are subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend any Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, or to disqualify any entrant implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrant and/or any fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of a Sweepstakes, (b) a Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of Entries, or (c) a Sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned by Sponsor. In the event of modification or suspension, Sponsor shall award the Prize(s) to an entrant to be selected in random drawings from among the remaining uncorrupted eligible entrants. By entering, entrant agrees (or their parent or legal guardian if entrant is an eligible minor) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, business or content partners, wholesalers and retailers, suppliers and each of the foregoing entities’ employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, actions, and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into any Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any Prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related travel or other activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (ii) failure of any Entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in any Sweepstakes, (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries and/or Entry information, or (vi) Entries which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete and/or postage due (or any combination thereof). The use of third-party software or website or automated entry systems to participate is prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Entries made in such fashion. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with a Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to who submitted an online enrollment, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to a social media account by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning social media accounts for the domain, application or platform associated with the social media account in question. Additional restrictions may apply. Each Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any brand, business or content partner, supplier, manufacturer, retailer, or other entity associated with any Entry or Prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: By entering a Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing): (a) to waive any and all claims against Released Parties, with regard to losses or injuries of any kind resulting or relating to participation in any Sweepstakes, acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of the Prize, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or tampered, garbled, incomplete, lost, stolen or late illegible Entries; (b) to indemnify, release and hold harmless Released Parties from any and all liability, for any damages, injuries, or losses of any kind to person(s), including death, or injury to person or property, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a Prize or his/her participation in any Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity; and (c) to indemnify, release, and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any and all liability, claims, loss, damage, injury or expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising in connection with any third party action arising out of a breach or allegation which if true would constitute a breach of any of entrant’s representations, warranties or obligations herein. Each entrant hereby acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any of the Prizes (or any components thereof).
- DISPUTES; CHOICE OF LAW. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) all issues and questions concerning these Official Rules shall be governed by California law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to a Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be (A) resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (B) filed only in the state or federal courts situated Los Angeles County, California, and each entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such disputes, claims or causes of action; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- WINNER(S)’ LIST. If a winners’ list is not published for a specific Sweepstakes, then for a list of the winner or winners (available after the Selection Date), send an email to: Attn: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SPONSOR. OP3N, LLC, 8445 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood CA 90069-4491.
Each Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2022 OP3N, LLC